We want to learn about your talents and interests—the things that you’re really excited about—so we can get a sense of how you will grow from and contribute to the St. Augustine community.
We look forward to getting to know you and your family! Admission to St. Augustine High School is open to qualified young men of all faiths and denominations, without regard to race or national origin.
To apply for admission, prospective students must submit a St. Augustine High School application, an Archdiocesan application, transcripts, standardized test results, and report cards.
- Download and complete the St. Augustine application.
- Complete the Archdiocesan Application for High School 2019
- Sign the application.
- Submit supporting documentation with the applications.
The following items are required along with the student’s application. Catholic elementary schools will send the following documents to St. Augustine on behalf of the applicant. Students attending all other (public or private) schools should submit these items with their applications.
- Completed Archdiocesan Application Card (Student’s applying to the 8th grade only)
- Report Cards (Current year and previous two years)
- Standardized Test Results (Previous two year)
Parent(s) or guardian(s) and prospective applicants will be contacted by the admissions team to schedule an interview. Interviews will begin in January 2021. Both applicant and parent(s)/guardian(s) must be in attendance. All applicants will take the High School Placement Test at St. Augustine High School.