St. Augustine High School is closely monitoring the outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Due to its impact, St. Augustine has implemented the following changes and accommodations to facilitate the admissions process and protect the health of our prospective students. Please see the note below from our admissions director.
When you apply to St. Augustine High School, it’s important for us to get to know you. We want to learn about your talents and interests—the things that you’re really excited about—so we can get a sense for how you will grow from and contribute to the St. Augustine community. Below, you will find information on how to apply to St. Augustine.
Click here to begin your St. Augustine High School application.
Click here to download the 2021 Archdiocese of New Orleans application.
Please follow the steps below in order to complete an application.
- Complete the St. Augustine application.
- Complete the Archdiocese of New Orleans application. Students currently attending a Catholic elementary school must return this form to the present school by Friday, December 10, 2021. Students currently attending a non-Catholic elementary school must send this form to St. Augustine High School by Tuesday, December 14, 2021.
- Submit copies of your son's report card for the current and previous two years **
- Submit copies of your son's standardized test scores for the previous two years **
- Submit copies of your son's birth certificate, Social Security Card, and immunization records upon admission.
** These documents may be emailed directly to our Admissions Director at email@example.com .
All documents, questions, and/ or concerns may be relayed to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address or by calling 504-944-2424.