Applications open for the 2021-2020 Academic Year.
St. Augustine High School is closely monitoring the outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Due to its impact, St. Augustine has implemented the following changes and accommodations to facilitate the admissions process and protect the health of our prospective students. Please see the note below from our admissions director.
We pray that your families remain safe through these trying times and would like you to know that St. Augustine High School remains here to work with you as you plan for your student's academic future. Our admissions process will continue for those interested in enrolling your student for the 2020-21 school year. Limited spots are still available for grades 8th through 11th. Please follow the steps below in order to complete your application for review.
- Complete the online Application under the Apply section of our Admissions page
- An Application for Readmission can be received by emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copies of your report card for the current and previous two years **
- Copies of your standardized test scores for the previous two years **
- Copies of your Birth Certificate, Social Security Card, and Immunization Records are encouraged to be turned in as well, but are not required unless admitted
** These documents may be uploaded to your application or emailed directly to our Admissions account
Application updates and decision letters will be electronically communicated going forward. All documents, questions, and/ or concerns can be relayed through the email@example.com email address. This will serve as our main source of contact until further notice. We thank you for your consideration and perseverance through all that we are experiencing at this time.
Jarred A. Honora '06
Director of Admissions