Homecoming Court Guidelines & Application
2017 Homecoming Court
The Court is open to any girl, grades 8th through 12th. All interested girls must submit (2) letters of recommendation from two teachers, (1) letter of good academic standing from your school’s principal or guidance counselor, and a completed homecoming court application.
- Must be currently enrolled in a local, all-girls Catholic school
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 (4.0 scale)
- Must not have been a member of the 2016 Homecoming Court
- No visible piercings (other than ears) or tattoos
- Must submit application and all required letters by TBD
TBD – Deadline to submit application, recommendation letters, and letter of excellent academic standing.
TBD – All eligible participants will be notified by email/telephone call
TBD – Photographs will be taken and 1-minute videos will be recorded of all eligible participants
TBD – Eligible participants’ pictures and profile information posted
TBD – St. Augustine’s Student Body will vote for the Queen and Court
TBD – 2017-2018 St. Augustine Homecoming Queen and Court will be announced to the school
TBD – Brief meeting at St. Augustine with the Queen and Court at 4:00 p.m.
10/6 – 2017-18 St. Augustine Homecoming Queen and Court will be presented at St. Augustine’s Homecoming Pep Rally
10/7 – Homecoming Day