Financial Aid and Work Study
In 2018-2019, St. Augustine granted approximately $200,000 in merit awards to 91 students, representing approximately 15% of the student body.St. Augustine High School is committed to offering a high-quality education to all qualified students, regardless of their financial standing. We firmly believe that cost should not be a barrier that prevents deserving young men from attending our school—all of St. Augustine’s admissions decisions are made without regard to financial need.As a result, every St. Augustine High School student received some form of financial assistance as the actual cost to educate a student is approximately $2,000 more than the amount of tuition.
We encourage any family who thinks that St. Augustine may be beyond their means to apply for financial aid. Financial aid is available on the basis of demonstrated need. Each family must reapply every year.
St. Augustine High School partners with First Bank and Trust in our financial aid process. To begin your financial aid application, you must complete the financial aid application online at the First Bank and Trust tuition portal. The financial aid application is a comprehensive application that will take some time to complete. Give yourself the time you need by not waiting until the deadline to begin. You’ll need your most recent tax returns and supporting documents to include in the application package. The application fee is $40.00 for all applicants, payable by a bank draft to First Bank & Trust.
The St. Augustine administrative team will communicate the financial aid decision to you. To make our decision, we use the information from the application as a starting point, but also consider our school policies, practices, and available budget.
Financial Aid Requirements
Students must maintain a cumulative semester 2.0 GPA, demonstrate good conduct, comply with student attendance requirements, and complete required service hours to receive financial assistance. St. Augustine High School also requires that students in grades 8-12 awarded financial assistance for tuition participate in a work-study program.
The financial aid application fee is $40.00 for all applicants, payable by check or money order to First Bank & Trust.
Families must reapply for financial aid every year.
Financial Aid Application Requirements
- All students must be registered to qualify for financial aid.
- Your application for financial aid must be submitted before June 1, 2019.
- The application fee is $40.00 for all applicants.
- Award and denial notifications will be emailed to parents.
- All required supporting documentation must be submitted to the finance office.
You will need the following information to Complete Your Application:
- The 2019-2020 tuition and fee schedule.
- Your bank’s routing number and account number to complete the $40 processing fee.
- Copy of your signed most recent federal form 1040 income tax return with all W-2’s 4.
- Copies of two (2) most recent employment paystubs for all applicants.
- Copies of all non-taxable income documentation (Social Security and Disability Income)
- Documentation of Monthly Rental Expense (If applicable).
- Court Orders showing alimony, child support, and any financial agreements.