Enrollment for the 2017–2018 school year is now open. Enrollment includes registration and tuition & fees.
St. Augustine maintains a policy of pre-paid tuition. This policy applies to all students in all grades. All parents are eligible to finance Tuition & Fees through our tuition loan provider, First Bank & Trust.
There are three payment options:
- Pay tuition & fees in full;
- Make a partial payment and finance the balance;
- Finance tuition & fees on a 10-month bank loan through First Bank & Trust. (10-month loans will no longer be available to parents after Friday, June 2, 2017)
- Parents who choose to finance all or part of their tuition through First Bank & Trust must pay the Registration Fee via the First Bank and Trust Tuition Portal when activating their tuition loan.
- To activate a tuition loan with First Bank & Trust, log on to https://tuitionportal.
- Download instructions on how to activate a tuition loan.
A $250 late fee will be assessed on tuition not paid in full or placed on a loan by Thursday, May 18, 2017.
Finally, student fines must be paid at the Business Office. Students are required to report to the Business Office and pay the fee/fine for lost and found articles. Upon paying the fee/fine, they will receive a clearance form. Then, the student is to present the form to the appropriate personnel in order to reclaim such articles.