FBLA DISTRICT VI CONFERENCE RESULTS
Xavier University (2/11/2015)
FIRST PLACE WINNERS
Current Events: Myles Poydras, Joseph Laurent, Tre Dawson, Rashaan Nance
Impromptu Speaking: Adonis Billizon-Johnson
Introduction to Information Technology: Marc Barnes
*Public Speaking II: Malik Gibson (perfect score in over a decade for this conference)
Business Calculations: Colburn Randal
Business Communications: Myles Poydras
Computer Problem Solving: Brent Jones
Economics: Malcolm Mitchell
Introduction to Parliamentary Procedures: Marc Barnes
Personal Finance: Gerald James
Sports and Entertainment Management: Charles Brown, Durrell Jackson, Jerald James
Business Calculations: Malik Gibson
Business Ethics: Derrick Bienemy, Jyra Bode, Brian Barnes
Business Procedures: Christopher Spadoni
Computer Applications: Gregory Carrol, Brent Jones
Economics: Gregory Carroll
Emerging Business Issues: Marcel Johnson, Daniel Delattte
Entrepreneurship: Malcolm Mitchell, Tyler Sanders
FBLA Principles and Procedures: Jaden Doucette
Help Desk: Joshua Long
Hospitality Management: Jude Luke, Spencer Villavaso, Jonathan Willard
Insurance and Risk Management: Jerry Brown, Durrell Jackson
Introduction to Parliamentary Procedure: Eddie Davis
Personal Finance: Tyler Sanders, Colburn Randel
- Malik Gibson: Public Speaking II, 2nd place.
- Adonis Billizon-Johnson: Impromptu Speaking, 2nd place.
- Blaine Derbigny: Richard D. Clanton Memorial Award, 3rd place ($500 cash prize) and Louisiana Who’s Who in FBLA Award, 5th place.
- Jude Luke, Spencer Villavaso, Jonathan Willard: Public Service Announcement, 4th place.
- Malcolm Mitchell: Economics, 5th place.
- Tre’ Dawson, Joseph Laurent, Myles Poydras: Current Events, 7th place.
- Myles Poydras: Business Communication, 8th place.
Malik Gibson and Adonis Billizon-Johnson were selected to represent St. Aug and Louisiana at the 2015 National Leadership Conference in Chicago this summer.