Thank you for your interest in St. Augustine High School.
Please carefully read ALL information below prior to applying.
The admissions process includes the following 3 steps:
Step 1 – Applications and supporting documentation.
Step 2 – Assessment and testing.
Step 3 – Family interview.
Step 1 – Application and Supporting Documentation
St. Augustine High School welcomes young men of all faiths. To apply for admission, prospective students must submit a St. Augustine High School application, an Archdiocesan application, transcripts, standardized test results, and report card.
- Complete the St. Augustine High School application.
- Complete the 2016-2017 Archdiocesan Application
- Sign the applications.
- Submit supporting documentation with the applications.
Students who wish to be considered as an applicant to St. Augustine High School must submit all of the documents listed below. Additionally, all students are required to take an entrance test and participate in an interview. The admissions committee will not review incomplete applications.
- A completed and signed Archdiocesan Application Form.
- A completed and signed St. Augustine Application Form.
- A legible copy of the applicant’s most recent report card (2016-17).
- A legible copy of the applicant’s final report cards or transcript from the previous two years (2014-15 & 2015-16).
- A legible copy of the applicant’s standardized test results from the previous two years (2014-15 & 2015-16).
Step 2 – Assessment/Testing
All applicants are required to take an entrance test:
- Round 1: January 7, 2017
- Round 2: March 18, 2017
- Round 3: April 29, 2017
- Next Round: TBA
A $30 application fee is due at the time of the test. Students may pay by cash, check, money order or credit card.
Step 3 – Interviews
Family interviews are required and will be held on scheduled days. Parent(s) or guardian(s) and prospective applicants will be contacted by admissions to schedule the interview.
Decisions will be mailed on or before:
- Round 1: March 2, 2017
- Round 2: March 24, 2017
- Round 3: May 22, 2017
Applications and supporting documents may be scanned and emailed to chaynes@Purpleknights.com,
or dropped off/mailed to:
St. Augustine High School
2600 A.P. Tureaud Ave.
New Orleans, LA 70119.