St. Augustine placement test: Saturday, Feb 18
Seventh and eighth-grade students interested in attending St. Augustine High School next fall will sit down for a 3 1/2-hour test on Saturday morning, February 18, 2017.
The placement test is required for all students planning to attend St. Augustine High School. The test helps the faculty determine the most appropriate course work and academic path meeting the needs of each student.
Taking the test does not guarantee admittance, nor is it the only tool the school uses in determining academic placement.
Students do not need to register in advance but may show up the morning of the exam.
The test is scheduled to run approximately 3 and 1/2 hours from 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Students must bring a $30 fee and two sharpened No. 2 pencils.
Other important details are listed below.
1. Get plenty of rest prior to the test.
2. Eat a well-balanced breakfast the morning of the test.
3. Wear casual slacks and shoes.
(Jeans, Shorts, Jogging Suits, Slippers, or Sneakers are not allowed)
4. Enter through the back gates on George “Nick” Connor Drive and proceed to the dining hall at 7:30 a.m. (Testing starts at 8:00 a.m.)
5. Bring two (2) sharpened No. 2 pencils.
6. Bring a $30.00 application fee.
(Cash, Cashiers’ Check, or Money Order payable to St. Augustine High School)
Parents/guardians should adhere to the following:
1. Check-in your sons in.
2. Complete a St. Augustine Application prior to the placement test or bring the completed application on the day of the test.
Click here to complete the application.
If you have any questions, please contact our admissions director Calvin Haynes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday, February 18, 2017.